Mrs. Nolen's First Grade Classroom!
My name is Noelle Nolen and I am thrilled to have your child in my class this year. Here are a few things about me...
- I have 20 years of teaching experience.
- I have a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and a Masters in Early Childhood.
- I have taught in Illinois, Michigan, Iowa, and South Carolina.
- I live in Piedmont with my husband Wes, kids Maggie (18) and Max (15), and my chocolate lab Coco.
- I am a native of Michigan. (Go Blue!)
- I enjoy running, reading, and cheering on my kids in all of their activities.