ANDERSON ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATIONAL OFFICE PROFESSIONALS
Educational Administrator of the Year
GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION
- An AAEOP member in good standing may nominate one candidate.
- Application materials must be postmarked by April 12, 1019.
- All candidates will be notified immediately after the judges’ decision is final.
- An inscribed plaque will be presented to the winner at the Installation Banquet.
- Nominations that do not follow guidelines will not be submitted to the judges for consideration.
- Candidate must be currently employed as an educational administrator.
- Candidate must have been employed as an educational administrator for five (5) years.
- Candidate must be a member of state or national educational association, which represents his/her professional occupation.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Support of educational office professionals
Experienced in educational field
Achievements in the educational field
Educational (academic background)
Recommendation of sponsoring member
Member/leadership responsibility in professional associations
Letters of recommendation (maximum of three)