Hi! My name is Lindsay Smith, and this year I will be teaching multilingual learners at Cedar Grove! I graduated in 2012 from North Greenville University with my degree in Early Childhood Education, and in December of 2020, I graduated from Clemson University with my Master's in Literacy along with being certified to teach ESOL. Previously, I have taught first, second, and third grade. A few other things about myself are:
1. I love Jesus, my husband, Aaron, and my family/friends.
2. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do!
3. Some of my hobbies inlcude the gym, hiking, and exploring new places.
4. Coffee is a good friend of mine.
5. Teaching students moves me to be a better person each and every day.
I look forward to working with you all this year!