Hi! My name is Lindsay Smith, and I will be teaching Third Grade at Cedar Grove this year. I graduated in 2012 from North Greenville University with my degree in Early Childhood Education. Currently, I am in the beginning my Masters degree in Literacy along with completing my English as a Second Language certificate. Previously, I have taught First and Second grade and now Third grade. A few other things about myself are:
1. I love Jesus, my husband, Aaron, and my family/friends.
2. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do!
3. Some of my hobbies inlcude the gym, hiking, and exploring new places.
4. Coffee is a good friend of mine.
5. Teaching students moves me to be a better person each and every day.
I look forward to working with you all this year!