Effective January 28, 2013, in an effort to provide better and more secure service to our students, all background verifications, corporate verifications, corporate information requests, transcript requests, must be made online using our automated student record/information request system.

 Fax, phone calls and mail will no longer be accepted.

 Please use the following link to access our online request system:     Online Student Records Request

Third Party Request
Employment agencies, potential employers, recruiters, lawyers and all other agencies must use our online student records request system to request student records.  Verification of graduation will be automated through the online system.  Fax, phone, mail and email will no longer be accepted.  To submit a request click here:       Online Student Records Request

Current students and Upcoming Graduates of Wren High School must create an account at Students have received an

e-mail from TSS with a link to this site. Students will make requests for transcripts to be sent to themselves or to prospective colleges via their parchment account.  All final transcripts will be sent through the Parchment website.  

High School Diplomas
We DO NOT handle high school diplomas. To get a replacement diploma, you must contact the South Carolina Department of Education at(803)734-8333 or go

GED Diplomas
We DO NOT handle GED Diplomas. To get duplicate GED records, you must contact the South Carolina Department of Education at(803)734-8347 or go to HERE.