PowerSchool for Parents App
Parents in Anderson School District One now have portable access to PowerSchool right from their Android-based devices, iPhone, iPad Touch or iPad.
How to Get the App:
If you already have a Parent Portal account, skip to step 5.
- Complete the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy and return it to the school office.
- The office personnel will request to make a copy of your driver's license. This information is used in the event you forget your Parent Portal password and need to have it reset.
- You will be given a letter that has an Access ID and Access Password that you will use to create your Parent Portal account.
- Login to https://anderson1.powerschool.com/public to create your account.
- Login to the Parent Portal using the username and password you created in step 4 above. You will see the Anderson School District One four character code for the PowerSchool Student and Parent App on the left side of the screen. You will also see a link to download the app.